DESIGNED TO POWER NON-PROFIT SUCCESS
FULLY INTEGRATED PLATFORM
The Everywon - Improvement Through Movement event series is designed specifically to the needs of non-profits.
Customized marketing, social media & peer-to-peer fundraising
provided by our industry leading partners EVENTS.COM & CROWDRISE.
Customized cause-team gear, finisher medals and on-site event branding.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SUPPORT
We guide and help each partner through set up, campaign design and execution.
Plus we also provide:
Graphic design & marketing support.
Post event reports & performance data.
WHY EVERYWON WORKS
- Total community engagement: We mobilize everyone - Non-profits, businesses, community leaders & citizens.
- 100% of funds raised remain local - all participating causes have an area office.
- 100% of participants have donated, are fundraising and/or have been sponsored to run.
- Cause First: Your mission and hard work are what make the community better. We put your brand, mission and message front and center.
- Efficient: Event production requires enormous manpower, with us you only need to provide a few volunteers.
- Virtually risk free: We finance the events and do all the operational work, so you can focus entirely on recruiting your team and engaging your supporters.
Top 10 mass-participation fundraising events in 2016 raised a total of $138.6 million.
Last year's inaugural Everywon San Diego delivered these impressive results:
- Average Return on Investment: 677%
- Average Team Size: 21
- Largest Team: 83
- Average Funds Raised per Participant: $121.00
- Average Funds Raised per Cause: $2553.81
- Highest Amount Raised: $9,871.00