Effective Date: May 28, 2018
1. Everywon, Inc. and Your Information.
2. The Information Collected by the Company.
Information you provide directly. You are not required to provide information about yourself in order to visit the Website.
Information collected automatically. As you use the Website, or any of our Services, the Company may collect or obtain certain information about you automatically, including:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Website;
- Date and time of your visit;
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within the Website;
- Unique identifiers for your device, operating system and mobile network including carrier name and phone number and application version number;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded;
- Standard server log information;
- Geolocation; and
- Project-related data.
3. Information you choose to provide.
You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Account, respond to surveys, post reviews, participate in promotions, invite friends, or use other features of the Services.
4. How the Company Uses Your Information.
The Company desires to provide the best services to all its users, and uses your information to deliver these services. Your information will also be used for the following reasons:
Maintain and Improve the Company’s Services. The information you provide is used to ensure the Services are working as intended, such as troubleshooting issues you report. The Company will also use your information to make improvements to the Website, and Services, and to improve or enhance Company’s support.
Develop New Services. The Company uses the information collected to add to the Company’s general knowledge base in order to help develop new content and services.
Provide Personalized Services. The Company collects, compiles and stores analytical and project-related data to monitor and provide feedback and notifications to you related to the products and services you use.
Provide Relevant Updates. The information collected allows the Company to provide you with relevant updates including the following:
- Send information, content, promotional or marketing communications which we think may be of interest to you and in accordance with your communication preferences;
- Meet legal requirements.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
You may, at any time, opt-out of email communication.
Use of Credit Card Information. If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
Third Party Marketing. Where you have provided consent, we share your information, including personal information, as described at the time of consent when you participate in promotional activities conducted by Everywon, Inc., partners or third parties.
Measure Performance. The Company also uses the data for analytics and measurements to understand how the Services are used. For example, the Company analyzes data about your visit to the Website to do things like optimize the products and improve our content, marketing and service offerings.
Aggregation. The Company may compile or derive statistical information from your data to be aggregated with the statistical information compiled or derived from other visitors to the Website. However, such statistical information will be anonymous and non-identifiable to you. The Company aggregates statistical information to better serve its users and to improve the manner in which it conducts business.
Business Transfers. The Company may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction such as a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Protect Users. The Company uses the data to help improve the safety and reliability of its Website, and to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
5. Cookies and Similar Technologies.
- To help us customize the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our website and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie may be automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable most types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access some of the Services offered on our Website.
Our Website may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. The Company or our partners may use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our Website to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. The Company may also allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
6. Data Transfers.
The Company may use servers around the world, and your information may be processed outside the country you are located. While data protection laws vary among countries, the Company will apply the same protections described in this policy regardless of where the processing occurs.
7. Your Choices Regarding Your Data.
You can visit and use the Website without directly providing any personal information; however, as described above, some information may automatically be collected or may be requested so you can take advantage of certain features. In addition, you may be asked to provide personal data in order to register for an account or use the Company’s Services.
You have rights concerning your data. These rights include:
Managing, Reviewing and Updating Your Data. The Company strives to ensure your data is accurate. In the event you become aware of an error or inaccuracy in your data, you may notify the Company at the email and/or address provided below. You have the right to access your data at any time in order to receive information on how your data is being used and for what purpose.
To Unsubscribe from Our Communications. You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our emails, updating your communication preferences, by sending us email us at email@example.com, or postal mail to the address below, Attention: Privacy. You cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your account, legal notices, or payment related information.
To Unsubscribe from Our Partners’ Communications. In the event that you give your consent to share your personal information with our partners, our partners are solely responsible for their own marketing emails and other communications; we cannot unsubscribe you from their communications. You can unsubscribe from our partners’ marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of their emails, or by contacting them directly.
Exporting, Removing and Deleting Your Data. You have the right to export a copy of your data if you want to back it up or use it for another service. You also have the right to delete all or any portion of your data by contacting the Company at the address provided below. In some cases, the Company may retain data for a limited period when it is needed for a legitimate business or legal purpose.
8. Privacy by Design.
The Company will store and process your data only as necessary to provide the products and services requested. The Company is committed to continuously protecting your information and works hard to protect your data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Some of the actions and safety measures taken by the Company to protect you include:
- Using encryption to keep your data private;
- Reviewing its information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures; and
- Restricting access to the data to Company employees, contractors and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with access is subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they do not comply with these obligations.
9. Privacy Protections for Children.
The Website and the Company’s Services are intended for users age 16 or older. Users under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the Website or create an account without parental consent. The Company does not knowingly collect or process the personal data of individuals under the age of 16.
Everywon, Inc. welcomes your comments or questions regarding this Policy. Please contact us at the following:
3111 Camino Del Rio North, Suite 400
San Diego, California, 92108